Friday, March 25

What am I waiting for?

So, I keep waiting to publish my first 'real' post. I've been building this up for so long that I don't want it to be a big let down when I actually do decide to stop being a puss and write something of substance. Maybe substance is going too far. More like something at all.

The thing is, I told my friends and family that I was going to start a blog. Well, the first thing that I get in response is, "what about?" Hell if I know. I just know that I want to write one. So, I just spent a lot of time making it pretty; browsing and educating myself on the blogworld and the little tips to personalize my page. Well, it's time. We're moving forward, kids.

Who knows? Maybe I will be a blog master; it could be my true medium (A Christmas Story reference there, in case you didn't catch that). And maybe this will blow up in my face ... but I have faith. I don't think it will. I'm witty. I'm creative. I know what I like and what I don't like. Plus, a lot of sh!t runs through my head on a daily basis, and now I have a place to jot down my WTF moments.

So, in summary, I have no idea where this little adventure will take me. But here goes nothing. xo

1 comment:

  1. You can DO IT! The first one is the hardest. By the way, people still ask me what my blog is about. I'm never sure what to say... poop and my imaginary love affair with William Shatner?
    Looking forward to your next post. :)
    -A

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates